- This design was inspired by me when i was reading a book related on the historical weapons, and I saw that the weapons are crafted with dedication, concentration, and focus.so i want to pay them a tribute to those who dedicated thier life to create and bring these magnificant and beautiful weapons to our life and to inspire our young weapons smith.
- This however is a not a original replica but still it contains some good deatils of pointed spikes
- you can print it by laying flat or standing position,
- I recommend to print it flat and please rub it with sandpaper to get a good quality.
today I want to showcase my design of a spartan blade with some modification and creativity i turned a deadly weapon into a good looking key chain.
I thought that the size i chose for the key chain is usually big so uuuhhhh..........
The recommended settings for this model are;
(I am giving you the settings of my printer with dimensions:
200*200*200, nozzle size = .4 mm, filament = 1.75 mm
If i will miss something in this description please give me an comment or reminder as i am new to this uploading designs and all kind of that stuff. please forgive me for any mistakes)
1.take quality of 0.15 or 0.1 or as you wish.
2.take fill density 25% or 30% as it is not a working part so i think it will work.
3. I am using filament of 1.75 mm so you can use any.
4.i will recommend you to use Cura software to print my design as all of them are proof Read by me and I hope there will be no issues
If you have any query regarding this model and design you can write down below
HAPPY 3D PRINTING, HAPPY DESIGNING !!!!!