Expand your Starship deck plans with these tubular corridor tiles, suitable for use with 28-32mm miniatures. Compatible with other 2nd Dynasty tiles or any other OpenLOCK-compatible tiles.
Compatible with the OpenLOCK system created by and available at Printable Scenery. Important! You will need the basic OpenLOCK templates to print clips to connect these products, available free from Printable Scenery.
Please note that these are STL files only! You will need a 3D printer or print service in order to print the parts. The parts have been designed with FDM printers in mind at 100-200 microns using PLA or ABS plastic, although you will achieve better results with SLA/DLP printers (resin) or higher resolution FDM prints. You may need to rotate objects for optimal printing or add supports, particularly for overhanging areas, such as the top of door frames.
Parts are designed in 28-30mm scale (1" squares), but can be rescaled easily in your 3D printing software package.
This package includes:
- AS Tube Corridor Ring.stl
- AS Tube Doorway Simple.stl
- AS Tubular Corridor Doorway B (built in supports).stl
- E Corridor Intersection Floor Hatch.stl
- Floor Hatch.stl
- I+ Engineering Ramp Special 3-4 Tube.stl
- IIA Engineering Ramp Special 3-4 Tube.stl
- S Half Tube Corridor.stl
- S Tube Corridor Double Doorway (may require supports).stl
- Thin door.stl
- VE Curved Corridor One Exit.stl
- VE Curved Corridor Two Exits.stl
- VN Tube Corridor.stl