Just another interpretation of a geared cube.
Every Edge of a cube turns into a Gear and of course: Every Corner shares 3 Gears ...
* 12 M3x16 Screws for the axis
* 12 M3x4
* 5 printed holder2
* 1 printer holdermot
* 11 printed Gears
* 1 printed gearmot
* 1 M3 nut
* 1 M3x10 skrew for the motor gear
Only Support the Holes of the gears with a Drill. Dont support any other Holes.
* Connect all the Holders with the M3x4 screws.
* Connect the Motor Holder last
* Insert all 11 Gears using the M3x16 screws
* Insert the M3 Nut and the M3X10 Skrew into the Motor gear
* Solder Wires to the micro motor
* Insert the Motor Gear into the Cube
* Check for correct adjustment of the Motor Axis and Motor Gear and
* Feed the Motor into the Motor Holder and fix the Skrew in the Motor Gear
A video of the geared cube in action is
Have fun ...
... and I am really eager to see photos or videos of your builds ...