Hi @Dark Gods, I did use the pre-supported model to run the test at 50%. The provided pre-supported model printed just fine. As mentioned, there was some lost detail (i'm printing with Mars 2 Pro) but that was to be expected using a 2k printer.The comment about the supports was specifically regarding the normal model printed at 100% scale. I'll try to attach a photo. It was a non-issue in the end though I think if the support was thicker at the base of the taper and thinned to the same tip size they would have been easier to remove instead of breaking off so far back.For glue I used Thin CA from Hobby Lobby's store brand "Extreme Power".
In the end, it printed beautifully and I couldn't be more happy :) Thanks for your response.