I wanted a faux bronze copy of the group like one I'd seen in an upscale antiques shop. I imported the model from here into Meshmixer where I hollowed it and scaled it to 500mm. It was too big to fit into my printer so I used Luban to chop it into smaller blocks. I then printed everything out. After assembling it I realized it was very difficult to sand. I worked at it but finally decided it was good enough, even though I could still see layer lines in many spots. To simulate bronze I used a dark gray base, then a dark green, followed by numerous thinned layers of glossy black. I need to apply a sealant and it'll be finished.