Printed on Anycubic Chiron at 125% scale using Hatchbox PLA. Couldn’t get it to work at 100% with the .4mm nozzle. I haven quite dialed the Chiron in so I want to try again with the .3mm nozzle of the Kossel Linear+. Printed without supports even though I noticed two long thin parts of the egg would be printed in the air, not sure how any printer could do that, but he said no supports so I did it anyway. You can see some of the burnt PLA inside the egg. On the excavator, you can see a part of the bumper came loose in the beginning, didn’t notice until it finished. I also had to pry the egg open with a screwdriver, but once broken loose it operates smooth. Everything on the excavator functions smooth, tires are a little too loose, however. Excavator fits inside the egg perfectly, after trimming the strands from the parts printed in air, and removing the skewed bumper from the excavator.
I also printed it using the Anycubic Photon, but it all fused together.
All in all, very cool. I might bump the scale up to 200%-300% and print them for my nephew who loves construction equipment.