Sinterit Terms and Conditions
This competition requires the submission of one or more 3D printable designs in the STL format before the date of 31st of October 2017. Designs must be on the uploaded to the MyMiniFactory platform. Please refer to full terms and conditions below.
1. Promoter of the Sinterit Lisa Competition is My Mini Factory Ltd having company no. 09562672 (further referred to as: the “Promoter”).
2. Sponsor of the Competition is Sinterit sp. z o.o. with its legal seat in Cracow, Poland, having registration no. 535095 (further referred to as: “Sinterit”).
3. Each of persons taking part in the Competition is hereinafter referred to as: the “Participant”.
4. The competition (further referred to as: the “Competition”) requires from the Participant to submit at least one 3D printable design in STL format (hereinafter referred to as: the “Project”) that adhere to the one of themes outlined on the Competition page: https://www.myminifactory.com/competition/121.
5. Projects submitted without an image of the final 3D print will be printed by the Promoter community - as long as they are 3D printable using Sinterit Lisa Printer.
6. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Competition.
7. The Competition is global and anyone can enter regardless of his or her location.
8. Closing date for submission is the 31st October 2017. After this date no further entries to the Competition will be permitted. However the Promoter and Sinterit reserve the right to extend the dates of submission should the need arise, for no more than 21 days.
9. Projects shall be uploaded to the MyMiniFactory platform: https://www.myminifactory.com/competition/121.
10. Neither the Promoter nor Sinterit shall be liable for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. Employees of or freelancers having actual business cooperation with the Promoter or Sinterit, as well as their family members (spouses, partners, children, grandchildren, parents, grandparents, siblings) shall not be permitted to enter the Competition.
12. Entering the Competition the Participant declares that he or she is not a person listed in a point 11 above.
13. The Participant grant that he or she is fully entitled to the Projects (including but not limited to the moral rights) and the Projects are free of any liens, charges or encumbrances of third parties.
14. The Participant declares and warrants that the Projects do not breach any rights of the third parties; in case of any breach of this obligation, the Participant shall immediately release Sinterit from any liability whatsoever.
15. All the submitted Projects will be assessed by the jury consisting of two judges appointed by Promoter and three judges appointed by Sinterit (further refered to as: the “Jury”).
16. Out of the submitted Projects, the Jury will choose the winner that will be awarded with the following prize: Sinterit Lisa Printer (hereinafter referred to as: the “Prize”).
17. The Jury`s decision on the choice of winner will be final and no appeal procedure is provided.
18. No cash alternative to the Prize will be offered.
19. Neither the Promoter nor Sinterit is liable for inaccurate Prize details supplied to any Participant by any third party.
20. The winner will be notified by email or letter within 28 days of the Competition closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the Prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter and Sinterit reserve the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and choose a replacement winner.
21. The Promoter will notify the winner of the Prize when and where it can be collected or delivered.
22. The Participant grants to Sinterit, without remuneration other than a chance to win the Prize foreseen in the Competition, the non-exclusive, worldwide license to the Projects submitted to the Competition (hereinafter referred to as: “License for Sinterit”)
23. License for Sinterit is granted for 15 years and should be extended for further 5-years periods immediately for the request of Sinterit.
24. License for Sinterit is effective once the Project is submitted to the Promoter`s platform: https://www.myminifactory.com/competition/121. The Promoter immediately provides Sinterit with access to all of the Projects and an opportunity to download them.
25. License for Sinterit applies to all of the known fields of use (exploitation), i.e.:
26. within the scope of fixation (recording) and reproduction (multiplication) of the Project – making copies of it by a specific technique, including but not limited to 3D printing, digital technique, printing, reprographic and magnetic record,
27. within the scope of trading in the original or copies on which the Project was recorded - the introduction into circulation (including but not limited to introduction into circulation of a product the Project is part of), rendering for use or rental of the original or copies,
28. within the scope of dissemination of the Project in a manner other than that specified in point 2) above – dissemination in the press, television, radio and the Internet, as well as in mobile telephony, and all other public performance, exhibition, projection, reproduction, broadcasting and re-broadcasting as well as making the Project available to the public in such a manner that everybody could have access to it at a place and time chosen by himself or herself.
29. License for Sinterit means that Sinterit may, including but not limited to, use the Projects for its informational, promotional, marketing or advertising purposes.
30. Should Sinterit need to use the Project in another field of use (exploitation) than referred to in point 25 and 26 above, the Participant commits himself or herself to grant to Sinterit, without any remuneration, immediately upon Sinterit`s request, license to the Project also in such an additional field of use (exploitation), under the terms and conditions as set forth for the License for Sinterit.
31. Upon the acquisition of License for Sinterit referred to above, Sinterit acquires the right to exercise and to authorize the exercise of neighbouring (related) copyrights, in particular to make alterations to the Projects or derivative works.
32. The Participant authorizes Sinterit to exercise the moral rights to the Projects and commits himself or herself not to exercise his or her moral right to the Projects during the period of the License for Sinterit.
33. The winner of the Competition agrees to the use of his or her names in any publicity materials of the Promoter or Sinterit, including but not limited to on the Sinterit website, press releases, social media as well as at fairs, events and elsewhere. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other Participants will be used solely in accordance with Polish data protection legislation.
34. The Promoter may host all or some of the Projects for the public on the Promoter`s platform to be downloaded for free and 3D printed.
35. The Competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by Polish law and any disputes that could arise out of or in relation to the Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Poland, according to the legal seat of Sinterit.
36. Sinterit is entitled to transfer any or all of the rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to a third party without consent of the Participants.
37. In case one or more of the provisions set forth in this Terms and Conditions shall, for any reason, be held by the competent court to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this agreement shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby. The invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed replaced by a provision that is valid and enforceable and that comes closest to expressing the intention of such invalid or unenforceable provision.
38. Any applicability of general terms and conditions or any other terms of contracts used by any of the Participants is hereby explicitly excluded.
39. By entering the Competition the Participant agrees to these Terms and Conditions.